This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ThinSlicedChicken #CollectiveBias
California Chicken Club Burger – grilled chicken breast topped with bacon, avocado, tomato, red onion and watercress. Perfect for summertime grilling.
We went on our first family vacation with baby Josh, and it was my favorite weekend. Ever.
We rented a beach house with my family, and all 7 of us (and 3 dogs) spent 3 nights away by the ocean. No work, no computers, no phones. Just us, the ocean, and fun.
The funniest part was how much stuff we had to bring now that we have a baby. Before when we would go on vacation, Shawn and I could pack in less than 10 minutes. Just throw our clothes in a suitcase and go.
But with a baby, lots of planning and packing is necessary. Stroller, diapers, jumpy toy, baby bath, high chair. Our car was packed. There was barely enough room for the 3 of us to fit in the car.
Besides having lots of baby stuff, we had lots of bags of groceries. We cooked all our meals in, and feasted. Each couple was in charge of a day of food. Shawn and I had dinner Friday night, and we made these California Chicken Club Burgers, my oven baked potato wedges and a garden salad.
The burgers were a hit! Everyone loved them. And what’s not to love? Juicy chicken breasts topped with avocado, bacon, tomato, red onion and watercress. Perfect for summertime grilling.
I used the new Tyson® Individually Frozen Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts that are available at Walmart. They’re great because you can cook them frozen, no need to defrost! They’re cut so thin they defrost and cook up as they’re grilling in less than 30 minutes. Great timesaver.
Each chicken breast has 21 grams of protein, and are individually frozen with freshness sealed in, and are All Natural product of the USA. The chicken is raised with no added hormones or steroids.
- (4) Tyson® Individually Frozen Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 burger buns
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- half a red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch of watercress
- Favorite condiments: mayo, ketchup, mustard
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Clean the grill grates. Cook the chicken breasts (throw them on frozen, no need to defrost!), and cook until the chicken is cooked through and has an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 15 minutes. Flip the chicken half way through cooking. Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes.
- Assemble your burger with your favorite condiments, bacon, tomato, avocado, red onion and watercress. Serve.
- These are great with my oven baked potato wedges!
More Sandwich Recipes
Where to find Tyson® Individually Frozen Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts at Walmart: