- Preheat your oven to 350º with the oven rack in the middle.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. (I add my almond pulp when it is still wet right after squeezing out all the almond milk.)
- Press the dough into a ball, place it between 2 pieces of parchment paper, and roll to be 1/8″ thick. These are best thin, so roll it as thin as a Wheat Thin. When you roll it out, the dough is going to be all uneven around the edges. To make them straight, lift the parchment paper and fold it and the dough over to make a straight edge. (see picture) Then roll again between 2 pieces of parchment paper to be an even thickness.
- Cut the dough into desired cracker size. (I cut mine into 36 crackers, 6 across and 6 down). Then poke with a fork to allow the air to escape.
- Transfer the parchment paper with the cut crackers on it to a baking sheet. Leave the crackers all together and bake for 15 minutes. Then take the crackers out, flip, and spread the crackers out and bake another 15 minutes, or until the crackers are crispy and golden brown. The thinner ones on the edge are usually done at 15 minutes, and the ones in the middle will take another 5 or so minutes. You will know they are done when they are golden brown and completely crispy. If they can bend or feel even the littlest bit soft in the middle, keep baking them.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
You can play around with the flavorings! You could add in fresh herbs like rosemary or thyme (2 teaspoons chopped), use 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, or even citrus zest like lime!