- Preheat a large, flat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- In a wide mouth pint mason jar, blend the banana with an immersion blender until smooth. Then add the egg and cinnamon and blend until combined.
- Melt the coconut oil in the pan. Pour the batter in to the pan, 2 tablespoons for each pancake. Cook for about 1-2 minutes, until the edges turn golden brown.
- Flip, and cook another 1 minute. Continue until you’ve made all 6 pancakes.
- Serve warm, topped with favorite toppings.
- The best banana to use is one that is perfectly yellow, or just barely starting to get brown spots. If it’s too ripe and brown, the bananas have too much liquid and these pancakes get really thin and dense.