- Slice chicken in half by placing your palm on top of the chicken and slowly running your knife horizontally along the center. Salt and pepper chicken, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill chicken on BBQ until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. When 1 minute away from being done, coat in BBQ sauce and finish cooking, flipping once or twice to cook sauce in to chicken.
- Remove from heat, let rest for a few minutes, then slice in to strips.
- Assemble romaine lettuce, tomatoes, scallions and corn in a large bowl, toss with ranch dressing.
- Portion salad on to plates, top with warm chicken, and drizzle extra BBQ sauce on top of chicken. Serve with crushed tortilla chips on top.
If you can’t find roasted frozen corn, plain frozen corn or roasted off the cobb is fine
- Calories: 545
- Fat: 35g