Strawberry Mango Margarita
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup high quality silver tequila
- juice from 2 limes, about 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoon salt
- Sliced strawberry, mango and/or lime (optional)
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, mango, ice, tequila and lime juice. Blend until smooth and combined.
- On a small plate, combine the sugar and salt and stir together with a fork. Take a slice of lime and rub it around the edge of the serving glasses to get them wet. Dip the edge of the glass into the salt and sugar mixture.
- Pour the strawberry mango margaritas into the salt and sugar rimmed glasses. Garnish with a strawberry, slice of mango and/or lime wedge and serve.
-I find the fruit adds enough natural sweetness, so I don’t add in any sugar. But if you like your drinks extra sweet, feel free to add in some sugar