- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- One 4–1/2 ounce can chopped black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 green onions, white and green parts sliced 1/4″ thick
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Crackers, sliced bread or veggies for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for If you have time, refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the flavors to marry.
- Serve with crackers, sliced bread or veggies.
- Will keep in an airtight container for 1 week.
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 9.4g
- Carbohydrates: 2.6g
- Fiber: <1g
- Protein: 7g