- 1 bunch worth parsley leaves (some stems ok)
- 1 bunch worth cilantro leaves (some stems ok)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse for about 30-45 seconds until combined.
- Serve on cooked vegetables, seafood and meat.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container or pint mason jar refrigerated for 14 days or frozen for 6 months.
I have 2 little boys who don’t like spicy food, so I leave the red pepper flakes out and instead sprinkle them on top. Feel free to add more red pepper flakes if you like it spicier.