- 1 large organic russet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the potatoes in french fry size. I usually cut the potato into fourths width wise, and then fifths length wise.
- Toss the french fries in olive oil so they are well coated. Lay in an even layer on the rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until desired crispiness. No need to flip the fries while roasting, the oven does all the work for you.
- I love serving these to my kids with True Made Foods Sugar Free Ketchup. They also love them with my homemade ranch.
I’ve also made these with large yukon gold potatoes or sweet potatoes!
Can use avocado oil in place of olive oil.
I’ve never tried freezing these. It’s easier for me to make them from a fresh potato each time.
Have fun with the seasonings!