- 4 medium russet potatoes, washed, scrubbed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees with the rack in the upper third.
- Cut your potatoes in half, then cut the halves into thirds. Use a paper towel to completely dry any moisture the cut potato releases.
- In a large bowl, toss the cut potato wedges with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Arrange the wedges cut side down on a parchment lined baking sheet, spaced out so they are not touching. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes then remove from oven. Reduce heat to 350 degrees, flip the wedges so the other cut side is down and sprinkle again with salt and pepper. Return to oven and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Make the sriracha ketchup by combining the ketchup, mayo and sriracha.
- Serve the potato wedges warm with the sriracha dipping sauce.
- Calories: 247.25
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g