- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken* (I get my chicken from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- 1 medium green apple, unpeeled, chopped into 1/2” cubes
- 4 scallions, green and white parts chopped
- 5 ounces plain, nonfat greek yogurt** (about 1/2 cup)
- 5 ounces mango chutney (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1/2 lime, about 1 tablespoon
- 4 tortillas***
- shredded lettuce
- In a small mixing bowl, make the curried greek yogurt sauce by combing the greek yogurt, chutney, curry powder, lime zest and lime juice. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, chopped apple and scallions. Top with the curried greek yogurt sauce, toss to combine.
- Warm your tortillas to make them soft, fill with curried chicken salad, top with shredded lettuce, and roll into a wrap.
- Curried chicken salad will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 4 days.
**They sell the mango chutney at Trader Joe’s. You should be able to find mango or other flavored chutneys at your grocery store in the international aisle. If you can’t find any chutney, you could use apricot jelly.
***Besides making delicious wraps, this curried chicken salad makes a delicious sandwich on bread, topped on lettuce as a salad, or eaten with crackers as a dip.
- Calories: 430
- Sugar: 26.5g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 31g