- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- zest from 2 lemons
- 4 garlic cloves, grated or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt + pepper
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a gallon size ziploc bag, and squish to combine.
- Add the chicken, and massage/rub it around to coat all the drumsticks.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour, or up to 2 days.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Cook the drumsticks until they reach an internal temperature of 165º, about 20-30 minutes minutes, turning the drumsticks half way through grilling. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges.