- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness (I get my chicken from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper
- 23.5 ounce jar of Prego Farmers’ Market® Sauce (Marinara, Tomato & Basil, or Roasted Garlic)
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 4 zucchini’s, spiralized in to zucchini noodles using a spiralizer or mandoline (I like my zucchini noodles raw!)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees with the oven rack in the middle.
- Heat an oven safe skillet over medium high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. When the pan is warm, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, and sear the chicken breasts until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the chicken breasts, and top with each with 1/4 cup Prego Farmers’ Market® Sauce, 1 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 ounce grated parmesan cheese, and drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Bake until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Top the zucchini noodles with additional sauce, and top with the warm chicken.