Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or veracha
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
Beef + Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
Stir Fry Sauce
- In a mason jar or small bowl, combine all the stir fry sauce ingredients and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Heat your cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef, and break it up and cook for 5 minutes until almost cooked through.
- To the beef, stir in the vegetables. Cook another 3-5 minutes.
- Pour over the stir fry sauce, cover, and cook for 3-5 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add in the noodles and warm for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with sliced green onions.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days, or frozen for at least 6 months.
- As always, lots of tips, FAQs and substitution info in the Recipe Notes below!
Soy Sauce: Instead of soy sauce you can use tamari (gluten free) or coconut aminos (gluten free + whole30). Same quantity for both substitutions. These will both change the carb count in the nutrition information, so adjust accordingly.
Sriracha: My go to is Veracha by True Made Foods. But regular sriracha would work. Or your favorite hot sauce. You can also leave it out!
Thickener: Tapioca starch is my favorite keto friendly thickener that is gluten free and Whole30. You could also use arrowroot powder. If you don’t need it to be gluten free/Whole30 you could use flour or cornstarch. Same quantities for all substitutions.
Ginger: You could also use fresh ginger if you have it on hand! I’d use about 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger.
Beef: I love using 100% grass-fed ground beef that I get from ButcherBox. It is 85% lean. You could also use ground pork, ground turkey, ground chicken, etc.
Vegetables: Feel free to use whatever vegetables you have on hand, but this combo is very delicious.
Noodles: Hearts of palm noodles are my go to keto noodle. I’m using Natural Heaven Hearts of Palm Spaghetti (code TASTESLOVELY for 15% off) in this recipe. You could substitute zucchini noodles (from 4 medium zucchinis) or if you don’t need this to be keto/whole30 you could use gluten free or regular noodles.
Skillet: I love my cast iron skillet and use it for 95% of everything I cook. It’s made of iron so toxic free! But use your largest pan or wok if that’s what you have.
Freezing: I haven’t tried it yet, but this should freeze great! I’d freeze it after cooking. When ready to eat again, thaw and reheat.
Reheating: You can reheat this in the microwave for 3-5 minutes, or reheat in your skillet over medium heat until warm.
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.
Products Used: (affiliate links)