- Preheat your oven to 350ºF with the oven rack in the middle. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In a bowl, make the dough by combining all ingredients and whisking with a fork until combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out 3 tablespoon balls. Flatten slightly with your hand to shape like biscuits. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until set and turning golden brown. Cool on the baking sheet.
- Serve warm, or room temperature. Will last in an airtight container refrigerated for 7 days, or frozen for 6 months.
You can substitute the ghee for coconut oil (refined coconut oil has no coconut taste), or butter if you’re ok digesting dairy.
You *should* be able to use a flax egg if you have an egg allergy. I haven’t tested this. If you do, let me know how it turned out in the recipe comments!
There aren’t any substitutions for the almond flour to keep this nut free. Coconut flour for sure doesn’t work. You can use a gluten free flour blend, it just won’t be keto.