- 1 head iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1–1/4 cup roasted, sliced almonds
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- Make the dressing by combining the avocado oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, monk fruit and sesame seed oil in a mason jar. Shake to combine.
- Make the salad by adding the iceberg lettuce, cabbage, cilantro, red bell pepper, green onions, almonds and chicken to your large salad bowl. Top with the dressing and toss.
- This salad is surprisingly delicious the next day if you have leftovers! Stays crunchy even if it’s been tossed in the dressing!
Chicken: For the cooked chicken, I usually roast 2 chicken breasts drizzled in olive oil, salt + pepper at 425ºF for about 20 minutes. I let them cool then chop. Sometimes I grill the chicken breasts too! Or you can use a rotisserie chicken, or leftover cooked chicken.
Nut Free: If you want a nut free version, sunflower seeds are a great swap out!
Coleslaw Mix: You can use chopped cabbage in place of coleslaw mix.
Soy Sauce: You can use tamari, fort braggs liquid aminos, coconut aminos, etc. etc in place of the soy sauce depending on your dietary needs.
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.