- 1–1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup monk fruit
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 medium zucchini, grated and all the water out using a nut milk bag or cheesecloth
- 1/2 cup keto chocolate chips (I love these by Lily’s)
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Prepare your muffin pan. I have this silicone muffin pan that I put on a rimmed baking sheet and spray with coconut oil spray. If you have a metal muffin pan, set in muffin liners.
- In a medium size bowl, add the almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda + salt. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, monk fruit, coconut oil + vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir to combine. Add in the grated zucchini and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cups. I like using a large cookie scoop to keep it mess free. It takes 1 full cookie scoop and then 3/4 of a 2nd cookie scoop to fill each muffin cup. You want them filled 4/5 to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. If the batter is still wet, bake another minute or 2 and check again.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Leftovers will keep on the counter for 1-2 days, refrigerated for at least 5 days, or frozen for at least 6 months.