- In your instant pot, add the frozen asparagus (straight from frozen) and the bone broth.
- Close with the lid, and make sure the vent is at SEALING. Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 1 minute. Will take about 10-15 minutes to reach pressure, then it will start counting down from 1. After the 1 minute is up, do a QUICK RELEASE, where you move the valve to VENTING to release all the steam. Once all the steam is gone and the float valve has dropped, you can safely open the instant pot.
- Add the asparagus and bone broth to your blender, along with the nutpods, lemon juice, kosher salt + pepper. Blend on high for 1 minute until smooth. Taste for salt and add more if needed.
- Serve warm topped with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days, or frozen for at least 6 months.
Asparagus: I love using frozen asparagus, but fresh would work too! Just trim off the tough ends. No change in cook time
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. Includes 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil drizzled on top. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.