- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Set up your dredging station. In 1 bowl, combine the pork panko and parmesan cheese. In another bowl, beat the egg.
- Dip each zucchini bite in the egg wash, allow the excess to drip off, then dip in the pork panko, pressing gently to adhere. Transfer to the rimmed baking sheet and repeat with all the zucchini.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days, or frozen for at least 6 months. You can eat cold, or reheat on a sheet pan again in the oven until warm and crispy.
- See the Recipe Notes below for more tips, tricks and FAQ’s!
Pork Free Breading: You could substitute almond flour if you don’t eat pork. It won’t get *as* crispy and crunchy, but will still work!
Dairy Free: If you need these to be dairy free, you can for sure leave out the parmesan cheese. They may need about 1 teaspoon kosher salt mixed in to the pork panko, since they get the salt flavor from the parmesan.
Air Fryer: You could definitely make these in the air fryer. I don’t use my air fryer a ton because I can’t make as much at once, I prefer the oven. I would think you would cook at 350°F for 10ish minutes until crispy.
Make Ahead: You can prep the zucchini bites by breading them up to 1 day before, and refrigerate on the sheet pan. Then bake as instructed above.
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. It includes the marinara sauce. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.