Keto Sheet Pan Dijon Chicken + Radishes
Keto Sheet Pan Dijon Chicken + Radishes Recipe + Video – 6 net carbs! Low carb chicken thighs in a dijon mustard, thyme + shallot marinade roasted with radishes and asparagus, served with a yogurt feta dip. Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free optional, Whole30 optional, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
On busy weeknights, sheet pan dinners are my very best friend! Just throw everything on a sheet pan, and let the oven do all the work for you! Plus, minimal cleanup with dishes.
I have so many sheet pan dinners on my blog you can choose from! This keto sheet pan dijon chicken + radishes is my newest favorite. So much flavor!
Keto Sheet Pan Dijon Chicken Marinade
The best part of this sheet pan is for sure the dijon chicken. I’m using boneless, skinless chicken thighs. I love using chicken thighs since they tons of flavor, plus the best fat macros for keto. Boneless cook a lot faster, so are perfect for this sheet pan dinner.
The chicken is marinaded in olive oil, dijon mustard, shallots, garlic, thyme + rosemary. Adds tons of flavor, and I love how the shallots and garlic get caramelized while baking. Delicious!
Veggies + Dip
For the vegetables, I love using radishes. Roasted radishes are my favorite keto swap out for potatoes! When you roast radishes, they lose a lot of that sharp bite, and remind me a lot of roasted potatoes. Plus, they’re really low carb so extremely keto friendly. You must try them!
I also used some asparagus, which adds some pretty color and compliments the dijon mustard chicken perfectly.
This is optional, but made a yogurt feta dip and love it so much! Adds even more flavor, plus great fat macros for keto.
Watch Keto Sheet Pan Dijon Chicken Recipe Demo
If you make this Whole30 + Keto Sheet Pan Dijon Chicken + Radishes be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you all and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to share and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!Print
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 8)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pound of radishes, cut in half or 1/4ths, depending on their size
- 1 pound asparagus, thick ends trimmed off
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Yogurt Feta Dip
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (I used whole milk yogurt)
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 or 2 tablespoons water to thin to desired consistency
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Toss the radishes in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet and season with 1 teaspoon kosher salt. Roast for 20 minutes.
- While the radishes are roasting, marinate the chicken. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons dijon mustard, finely chopped shallot + garlic, thyme and 2 teaspoons kosher salt. Add the chicken thighs and toss to coat. Allow them to marinate on the counter while the radishes are roasting.
- After the radishes have been cooking for 20 minutes, remove the sheet pan. Push the radishes to the bottom half of the sheet pan. Spread the chicken thighs in an even layer on the top half of the sheet pan. Return to the oven and roast another 20 minutes.
- Make the yogurt feta sauce. In a food processor, combine the feta, yogurt and lemon juice. Whip until smooth. If needed, add in a tablespoon or 2 of water to thin to desired consistency.
- After the chicken and radishes have been roasting for 20 minutes, remove the sheet pan from the oven. Turn your oven to BROIL. There will most likely be juices on the pan released from the chicken. I tilt the sheet pan over the sink to pour a majority of the juices off so the chicken can get caramelized in the final bake.
- Push the chicken to the top 1/3rd of the sheet pan, and the radishes to the bottom third. In the center, add the asparagus. Drizzle the asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Return to the oven and BROIL for about 5-7 minutes, until the chicken is caramelized and getting golden brown, and the asparagus is soft.
- Serve warm with the yogurt feta dip.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days, or frozen for at least 6 months.
- As always, lots of tips, FAQs and substitution info in the Recipe Notes below!
Dairy Free + Whole30: Don’t make the feta yogurt sauce and this dinner will be dairy free and Whole30 friendly!
Chicken: I prefer using boneless, skinless chicken thighs since they have so much flavor and a higher fat content which is great for keto. You could use bone in, they’ll just take longer to bake. Probably closer to 30 minutes. Chicken breasts would work too! They would cook for the same time as the boneless thighs. I get my organic, hormone + antibiotic free chicken from ButcherBox which I highly recommend!
Shallot: I prefer the mild flavor of shallots for this dish. You could substitute 1/4 of a yellow onion.
Thyme: I used fresh thyme from my garden. But dried thyme would work as well!
Radishes: I love using radishes to make this keto friendly. Another low carb potato swap out is turnips! If you don’t need this to be low carb you could substitute potatoes.
Reheating Leftovers: Store in an airtight container for at least 5 days in the refrigerator. HEATING: Either microwave until warm, about 3-5 minutes (I like to sprinkle in a little water to help it steam and prevent it from drying out). Or reheat in a 350ºF oven until warm, 10-15 minutes.
Inspiration: Recipe inspired by Half Baked Harvest.
Nutrition: Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use. Calculated for each person getting 2 chicken thighs, and 1/4th of the radishes, asparagus + dip. This meal serves 4.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!