Sheet Pan Jerk Chicken
- 4 6-ounce chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 1 pound radishes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- kosher salt + black pepper
Garlic Lime Aioli
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss the radishes in 1.5 tablespoons olive oil. Spread on 1 of the baking sheets. Season the radishes with kosher salt + black pepper.
- Roast the radishes for 45-50 minutes. You’re going to start the radishes first because they take longer to roast and need a head start.
- 25 minutes after you start the radishes, drizzle the chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season both sides with the jerk seasoning. Place on the baking sheet.
- Toss the brussels sprouts in 1.5 tablespoons olive oil. Spread on the baking sheet with the chicken breast. Season the brussels sprouts with kosher salt + black pepper.
- Add the baking sheet to the oven with the radishes and roast for 20-25 minutes, until the brussels sprouts are soft and the chicken has an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, lime zest, lime juice, garlic + salt. Stir to combine.
- Serve the jerk chicken warm topped with 2 tablespoons of the garlic lime aioli, along with the roasted radishes and brussels sprouts.
- Tips, FAQs and substitution info in the Recipe Notes below!
Chicken: I prefer using skin-on chicken breasts if you can. It has better fat macros, and way more flavor. I get this cut of chicken by breaking down whole chickens myself. You can also ask your butcher for this cut. You could also use chicken thighs!
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.