- 4 medium avocados, pit removed, chopped and scooped from the skin
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves, about half a bunch
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion, from about 1/4 of a medium white onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, from about 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed, from about half a medium jalapeno
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium size bowl. Mash with a potato masher until just a few chunks are left. Taste for salt and lime, add more if desired. Serve.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container for 2 days. I put plastic wrap right on top of my guac when it is in tupperware so it isn’t exposed to air and it stays green longer. If it’s exposed to air it turns brown.