- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 18.25-oz box of your favorite brownie mix
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup M&M’S® Brand Holiday Milk Chocolate Candies
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 cookie baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and oil. Add in the dry brownie mix and flour. Use a wooden spoon or strong rubber spatula to combine. The batter will be thick. Add in the M&M’S® and fold until combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop (3 tablespoons), and scoop the dough onto the parchment lined baking sheets. I do 3 rows of 2 cookies, so 6 cookies per sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes, rotating the sheets half way through baking. You want the cookies have crispy edges, but still look a little soft in the center.
- Cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Serve warm or room temperature with Great Value® 2% Milk. Will keep in an airtight container for 1 week. Can be frozen for 6 months.