- Preheat oven to 300 degrees with the rack in the middle position. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small microwave safe mixing bowl, add the coconut oil and microwave for 1 minute, or until melted. Add the honey, stir to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss to combine the oats, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, flour and salt.
- Add the melted coconut oil and honey to the oat mixture, stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the granola in an even layer on the baking sheet. Press it lightly. Will be about 1/2″ thick.
- Bake the granola for 40-50 minutes, or until golden brown. Do NOT stir the granola while it is baking, otherwise you won’t get big clusters. Remove the baked granola and allow it to cool for at least 30 minutes, so it can set.
- Once the granola is cool, break it apart using your hands to desired sized clusters.
- Will keep in an airtight container for 4 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins