- Preheat oven to 350º with 2 oven racks closest to the center. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl and stir to combine.
- Use a medium size cookie scoop to scoop out the dough (1.5 tablespoon balls), placing them on the baking sheet with enough room to spread out.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, until the edges are set and the centers are puffed. (The cookies will flatten and “crackle” as they cool) Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy! Particularly good with my homemade almond milk.
- Cookies will keep in an airtight container for 1 week, or in the freezer for 1 year.