- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped (from 1 bunch cilantro)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon lime zest (from about 2 limes)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a gallon size ziploc bag, and squish to combine.
- Add the chicken, and massage/rub it around to coat all the drumsticks.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour, or up to 2 days.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Cook the drumsticks until they reach an internal temperature of 165º, about 20-30 minutes minutes, turning the drumsticks half way through grilling. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve topped with fresh cilantro leaves and wedges of lime.