- (1) 16-ounce bag frozen organic peas, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup well stirred tahini
- 1 garlic clove, grated or finely minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + more to taste
- flaky sea salt as garnish, optional
- 1 batch homemade almond pulp crackers
- In the bowl of a food processor with the S-blade attachment, blend the lemon juice, tahini, garlic, olive oil and salt for 1 minute. Scrape down the bowl and blend for another 30 seconds. (This whips up the tahini and makes the hummus smoother.)
- Add the peas and blend for 1 minute. Scrape down the bowl, and blend another minute. Taste for salt and add more if desired.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and topped with flaky sea salt.
- Will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 1 week.