Mango Papaya Fruit Salsa
- 1 medium size mango, chopped into ½” chunks*
- 1 medium size papaya, seeded and chopped into ½” chunks*
- ½ medium size red onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium size jalapeno, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro, stems removed, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
Pan Seared Mahi Mahi
- Mango Papaya Fruit Salsa: Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir to combine. Leave in the refrigerator until ready to use. Will keep in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- Pan Seared Mahi Mahi: Preheat a medium size pan over medium-high heat. Season the Mahi Mahi with salt and pepper. Add the coconut oil and butter to the pan. Cook the Mahi Mahi for about 5 minutes on the first side, or until crispy golden brown. Flip and cook the second side for 5 more minutes. Transfer the cooked fish to a plate, and top with the mango papaya fruit salsa.