- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 8 oz baby spinach
- 1 pear, sliced (I used an Asian Pear)
- 3 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup roasted slivered almonds
- In a mason jar or small mixing bowl, make the salad dressing by combining all the ingredients and whisking to combine. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the spinach with desired amount of dressing. Top with sliced pears, goat cheese and almonds. Serve.