- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger paste (sub 1 teaspoon ground ginger)
- juice from 1 lime, about 1 tablespoon
Rainbow Chopped Thai Chicken Salad
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded, about 6 cups
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded, about 3 cups
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, chopped into 1/2” thick matchsticks
- 1 english cucumber, seeds removed and sliced into 1/4” half moons
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 3 cups cooked chicken (I get my chicken from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- In a medium size sauce pan over medium high heat, combine all the dressing ingredients and stir to combine. Cook until well mixed, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool, or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients. Top with desired amount of dressing and toss.
-I really like using the fresh ginger paste that comes in a squeeze tube in the produce section. It’s usually refrigerated next to all the fresh herbs.
-Adapted from How Sweet Eats