- 2 cucumbers*, peeled, makes roughly 1.5 cups of juice
Cucumber Lime Margarita
- 1–1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 1–1/2 ounces fresh lime juice (usually half a lime)
- 3 ounces cucumber juice
- lime and cucumber wedges for garnish
- Cucumber juice: Juice the peeled cucumbers in your juicer or blender. If using a blender, add the cucumber and blend for about 30-45 seconds until it looks like thick juice. Separate the pulp from the juice by setting a fine mesh strainer over a bowl or large measuring cup. Gently push on the pulp using a wooden spoon or spatula. There will be enough cucumber juice to make 4 margaritas.
- Margarita: In an 8 ounce glass filled with ice, add the tequila, lime juice and cucumber juice. Stir to combine. Garnish with a wedge of cucumber and lime.
*I prefer regular cucumbers over english cucumbers since they have a higher water content and make more juice.
If you like your margaritas on the sweeter side, stir in 1 teaspoon agave nectar.
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: <1g
- Fat: <1g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g