- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees with the rack in the upper 1/3.
- 2. Trim the brussels sprouts by cutting the bottom 1/8″ off the base, peeling away the loose outer leaves that should easily fall away once the base is cut, then slice in half.
- 3. Toss in olive oil, spread in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet for easy clean up. Salt and pepper.
- 4. Roast until the brussels sprouts begin to turn golden brown, about 20 minutes. No need to toss or turn the sheet while they are roasting.
- 5. Serve immediately while warm. Will keep in an airtight container for 1 week.
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 12g