- 16 oz (1 lb) bag tiny twist pretzels
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 teaspoon garlic salt (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 teaspoon salt)
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pour oil and spices into a gallon ziploc bag. Seal and shake to evenly combine oil with spices
- Add in pretzels, seal up ziploc bag, and gently shake to combine.
- There are 2 different ways you can finish the pretzels:
- OPTION 1: you can leave them in the ziploc bag and allow pretzels to soak up the seasoned oil for at least 6 hours, or ideally for 24 hours. Turn bag to shake up pretzels every few hours.
- OPTION 2: bake the oil soaked pretzels in a 200 degree oven for about 1 hour, stirring several times to ensure even baking. Allow to cool before eating.
- Pretzels will keep in an airtight container for 3 weeks.