- Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- While the pan is heating up, crack 2 eggs into a small bowl. Use your fingers to separate the egg yolks, and transfer the yolks to a different small bowl.
- When the pan is warm, add in the ghee and coat the pan. Pour in the egg whites, and turn the pan to spread them around. Let them cook for about 30-45 seconds.
- When the egg whites are half way done cooking, gently pour on the egg yolks. Season with salt + pepper. Cook another 30-45 seconds, until the egg whites are set.
- Use a spatula to gently transfer the eggs to a plate. I love serving mine with sauteed spinach, bacon + sliced avocado!
- Enjoy warm.