- (1) 15.25-oz container (3 cups) Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, chopped, about 1–1/2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees with the oven rack in the middle position. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites and water until frothy. Add the mixed nuts and toss to combine. Add the brown sugar, rosemary, cayenne pepper and salt. Toss to combine.
- Spread the mixed nut mixture in an even layer on the parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour, tossing the nuts half way thru. Remove and allow to cool completely, at least 15 minutes. Break the nuts apart and serve.
- Will keep in an airtight container for 2 weeks.