- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I get my chicken from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- lime wedges for garnish
- cilantro leaves for garnish
Thai coconut lime marinade
- In a large baking dish or ziploc bag, make the Thai coconut lime marinade by combining all ingredients and stirring to combine. Add in the chicken breasts, and marinade for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your grill (or indoor grill pan) to medium high heat. Grill the chicken, and baste it with the marinate several times. Cook until the chicken is cooked thru, about 8 minutes per side. Discard the marinade after done basting.
- Serve the chicken warm, topped with cilantro leaves and lime wedges.