- Heat a medium size sauce pan over medium heat.
- Melt the ghee. Once the ghee is completely melted, add in the tapioca flour and whisk vigorously until combined and there are no lumps. Cook for 30 seconds.
- While whisking constantly, slowly pour in the stock. Cook for 1-2 minutes until thickened, whisking every few seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm on top of meat and vegetables.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container for 5 days.
I like my gravy to be a similar thickness consistency as tomato soup. Feel free to add less stock to make it thicker, or more stock to make it thinner to suit your personal preference!