- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 1 tablespoon date paste (substitute monk fruit for Keto!)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated or finely minced (or 1 tablespoon ginger paste in a squeeze tube, or 1 tablespoon ground powdered ginger)
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced
- Whisk all ingredients together. I like making mine in a pint size mason jar and shaking it.
- Add the amount of sauce you desire to the stir fry you’re making. When adding to your stir fry, allow to cook for 3 full minutes to allow the arrowroot starch to thicken the sauce.
- Makes 1-1/4 cups. Will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
For paleo, you can substitute honey for the date paste if preferred