- 1 medium size mango, chopped into 1/2” chunks*
- 1 medium size papaya, seeded and chopped into 1/2” chunks*
- 1/2 medium size red onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium size jalapeno, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro, stems removed, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir to combine.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for 1 week.
*If you’ve never cut up a mango or papaya before, be sure to watch the recipe video to see how!