- 1 large english cucumber, cut into 1” thick slices
- 1 5oz can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore In Water tuna, drained and water squeezed out
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise (use my 3 Minute Homemade Mayonnaise”>homemade version for Paleo or Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh dill for garnish
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop the seeds out of the cucumber slices, leaving about 1/4″ on the bottom to make them into little cups. Once they have all been scooped, squeeze the water from the cucumber pulp you have scooped out, and finely chop it.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, finely chopped cucumber pulp, mayo and pepper. Stir to combine. Taste to see if you want to add more mayo or pepper.
- If your cucumber cups have a lot of moisture, dab away the water using a paper towel. Then fill each cucumber cup with tuna, and garnish with dill.