- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk, Unsweetened Original flavor
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- sliced, toasted almonds
- In a pint size (16 oz) mason jar (or other air tight container that can hold at least 2 cups), combine the oats, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract. Close with the lid and shake to combine. Refrigerate for 8 hours, or up to 5 days.
- When ready to eat, heat in the microwave for 2 minutes. Remember to remove the metal lid! Add in desired amount of almonds and blueberries.
- Can also be eaten cold!