- 2 sandwich rolls
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce (use your favorite jarred sauce)
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 6–10 leftover crunchy baked eggplant bites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees with the oven rack in the middle.
- Open the sandwich rolls, and place them open side up on a baking sheet. Spread them with marinara sauce on both sides, then top the marinara sauce with shredded cheese.
- On a separate baking sheet, add the cold crunchy baked eggplant bites.
- Heat both items in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling and the eggplant bites are warmed.
- Top the sandwiches with eggplants bites and serve.