- Heat your grill over medium high heat. We have a Traeger, and set it to 375ºF. Clean your grill grates.
- Season the chicken wings generously on both sides with kosher salt and pepper.
- Set the wings on your grill. Cook until they are cooked through and the skin is crispy, turning occasionally. On our Traeger grill it takes about 30 minutes.
- When the skin is crispy, brush both sides of the chicken wings with BBQ sauce and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and enjoy!
- Leftovers will keep for at least 5 days refrigerated in an airtight container.
You can also roast these in the oven at 425ºF for about 30 minutes as well!