- 1 head cauliflower, florets chopped small
- 4 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled + chopped
- 12-ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the chicken stock, olive oil, salt, pepper + dried sage. Stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, celery, carrots, mushrooms, leek, onion, pecans, rosemary + thyme. Pour over the chicken stock mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Spread in an even layer over 2 baking sheets. You don’t want to overcrowd the stuffing, otherwise the vegetables won’t caramelize.
- Roast in the oven for 40-45 minutes, until golden brown. No need to flip the vegetables while roasting.
- Remove from the oven. Serve warm.
- Leftovers will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for at least 5 days. Or frozen for up 6 months.
Looking for more whole30 + keto thanksgiving recipes? I’ve got you covered with a thanksgiving recipe roundup of whole30 + keto thanksgiving appetizers, starters, side dishes, main dish, dessert + leftover inspiration!