- 1 bunch of parsley, some stems ok
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted pecans
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Zest from 1 orange
- Juice from 1 orange (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all the orange parsley sauce ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Will keep in an airtight container for at least 1 week.
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Set in the wire rack.
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt + pepper, then place on the wire rack over the rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 40-45 minutes, until the skin is crispy and golden brown, and the chicken has an internal temperature of at least 165ºF. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken thighs warm, topped with the orange parsley sauce. I love serving mine with roasted broccoli and roasted radishes.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Substitution for pecans: Could use any other nut!