- Place all the orange parsley sauce ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Will keep in an airtight container for at least 1 week.
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Set in the wire rack.
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt + pepper, then place on the wire rack over the rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 40-45 minutes, until the skin is crispy and golden brown, and the chicken has an internal temperature of at least 165ºF. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken thighs warm, topped with the orange parsley sauce. I love serving mine with roasted broccoli and roasted radishes.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Chicken: I get my organic, hormone + antibiotic free chicken from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend! If you don’t want to use thighs, any cut of chicken will work, could also use pork chops or steak. Any protein!
Nuts + Nut Free: I love using pecans, but you could use any other nut or seed. Pistachios, almonds, sunflower seeds (for nut free!), walnuts, pinenuts (for nut free!) would all be great swap outs. Same quantity.
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. It doesn’t include sides. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.