- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed, leaves torn into 2” size pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 275ºF. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Set in the wire baking rack.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add the kale leaves and olive oil. Use your hands to gently coat both sides of the leaves.
- Lay the kale leaves in an even layer on the rimmed baking sheet. Season with kosher salt.
- Roast for 25ish minutes, until the leaves are crispy.
- Leave them uncovered on the kitchen counter. Are best when eaten within 24 hours.
You can customize these with so many different seasonings!
You can roast these directly on the baking sheet without the baking rack. But I find they turn out way crispier and better when using a wire rack.
Do not cover these. They will lose their crispiness. Leave open to the air.