- 1 pound wild caught raw shrimp, thawed (I prefer getting peeled + deveined)
- 1/4 cup pesto, plus more for brushing
- Preheat your grill over high heat (we use our Traeger and heat it over HIGH). Clean the grill grates.
- In a medium size bowl, add the shrimp and pesto and toss to combine.
- Skewer the shrimp on your skewers.
- Grill the shrimp for just 2-4 minutes per side, until the shrimp is opaque.
- Remove from the grill, and brush with a little more pesto.
- Serve warm. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container for at least 5 days.
- I love this dinner with my keto pesto caprese salad, and I’ll usually make some sausage skewers that I tossed in pesto as well. Any chicken, beef or pork sausage works! (The sausage skewers take about 10 minutes per side).