- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- squeeze of fresh orange juice (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In your food processor, add the pecans and coconut. Blend until coarsely chopped, about 15 seconds.
- Spread the chopped pecans + coconut in an even layer on the rimmed baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 5-8 minutes, until toasted and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool. The toasted pecans + coconut will keep in an airtight container for at least 1 week if you want to prep in advance.
- In 4 small bowls, add the berries. Top with a squeeze of fresh orange juice, and sprinkle on 1-2 tablespoons of the chopped pecans + coconut. Serve with coconut whipped cream.