Whole30 + Keto Roasted Green Beans
Whole30 + Keto Roasted Green Beans Recipe – simple, delicious and healthy roasted green beans with crispy edges. Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
This is my favorite way to cook green beans. Sautéing green beans is also delicious, but roasting is even easier and no clean up! Just drizzle in olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and let the oven do all the work for you!
Another fun hack. Sometimes I’ll make these along with a lettuce wrapped burger and pretend they’re a french fry! I definitely have to pretend though. They definitely don’t taste like french fries, ha!
Are Green Beans OK on Whole30 + Keto?
Yes! Peas are not allowed, but green beans are allowed on both whole30 + keto!
A green bean is mostly pod, with very little pea. It is still low carb at only 5 net carbs per serving.Print
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Toss the green beans with olive oil. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until soft and has crispy golden brown edges.
- Serve warm. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for 5 days.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!