- Heat your cast iron skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the avocado oil, ground pork, fennel seeds, dried sage, garlic powder + salt. Break up with a spoon, stirring occasionally, until the pork is cooked through. About 5-8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- In the same skillet over medium heat with any remaining fat from the ground pork still in the skillet, cook the brussels sprouts, bell pepper + onion. Season with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp tender, 8-10 minutes.
- Add the pork back in to warm for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve topped with sunny side up eggs, or poached eggs, or hard boiled eggs.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container for at least 5 days in the fridge, or at least 6 months in the freezer.
Meal Prep Instructions: Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator, or 6 months in the freezer. HEATING: Either microwave until warm, about 3-5 minutes (I like to sprinkle in a little water to help it steam and prevent it from drying out). Or reheat in a skillet over medium heat until warm. Can reheat straight from frozen, or thaw in the fridge overnight.