- 1 tablespoon ghee (or olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil)
- 16 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt + pepper
- fresh or dried thyme for garnish
- Heat your cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ghee, mushrooms, salt + pepper. Sautee, stirring occasionally, until caramelized and golden brown. 10 minutes.
- Right before serving, stir in the garlic. Cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Top with fresh or dried thyme, optional.
- Serve warm.